I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Look! I Can Live Blog Too!

I guess this is the "something crazy about me" night, according to LaKisha. I think it's crazy that they let Ryan Seacrest wear that black turtleneck...c'mon, Steve Jobs is the only one who can pull that off! Bold names are the ones I voted for.

Jordin Sparks - K.Lo Jr., throwin' the "rock sign"?, always had the nose piercing?

Sabrina Sloan - good, that's it

Antonella Barba - as Katharine McPhee says "Over It"

Hayley Scarnato - cheesy! sounds like a TV theme song from the Family Matters-era

Stephanie Edwards - LaToya London's (less pretty) sister ...looks, voice, etc.

LaKisha Jones - Whitney copycat, and I think she wears a wig because her hair always looks plastic/shiny

Gina Glocksen - YAY! exciting and fun! break up the divas! that's what a rocker chick is Nikki McKibbin!

Melinda Doolittle - I can't say how much I love her. I love it, I love it, I love it! Winner in my book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.